Monday, February 7, 2011

Wave Sportsmanship Recognized

The following is a message received from GWOC Commissioner, Eric Spahr.

"I wanted to send you a quick e-mail to let you know that during the past three weeks I have had the pleasure of spending time with your middle school wrestling team, high school swim team, and high school wrestling team at the GWOC meets.

Please know that it does not go unnoticed at how wonderful your students are and how nice it has been to work with your coaches. I have witnessed great sportsmanship, watched your coaches teach/coach when things didn’t go an athlete’s way, and been able to talk to some of your athletes. It has all been a rewarding experience for me and the conference. I’m so happy to have you back in the GWOC.

Take care, thank you for being a great conference member."